SIGNS OF HEARING LOSS
Hearing loss often happens gradually, so you may be unaware that you have a problem with your hearing. Some of the most common signs of hearing loss are:
- Difficulty hearing conversations
- Turning up the volume on the TV
- Trouble hearing people talk on the telephone
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- Thinking that people mumble
- Misunderstanding what people say
- Trouble hearing in noisy environments, such as restaurants
- Difficulty understanding what women and children are saying
- Becoming annoyed at others when you can’t understand what they are saying
If any of these signs of hearing loss seem familiar to you, make an appointment at our Springfield, Illinois office for a hearing test. We’ll help to identify and measure your hearing loss and fit you with the proper hearing aid if necessary.
Hearing Solutions Designed For You
Following a FREE hearing evaluation, we will help you choose hearing aids that are best suited to your life.